Ship Shape Birthday
ALL DESIGNS BY LUKE SWINNEY ARE CREATED DIGITALLY & LAYERED. TEXT CAN BE CHANGED TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND ELEMENTS CAN BE MOVED / REMOVED / REPLACED TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS
DO NOT REPRODUCE OUR IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION
WARNING : THE IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW and WE TRACK VISITOR DATA INCLUDING SCREEN SHOTS
THE LICENSE PROCESS
We offer 'royalty free' exclusive licenses for your products and territory of operation and have been successfully supplying artwork to publishers and manufacturers worldwide for over 16 years. We can also agree 'outright purchase' of our artists images in some circumstances.
The process is simple. Place any images that you are interested in using into your lightbox, describing the product type and territory you require. 'Submit your Lightbox' and click 'Pay by Bank Transfer. Don't worry, this does'nt mean you've made a firm order. We will contact you to agree a reasonable fee which can be paid within normal business terms.
With an Exclusive License from Pure Art Licensing you may:
- Reproduce unlimited copies of the image asset subject to the Product Type, Territory & Term Agreed
- Include the image asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Share the image asset with your employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms.
With an Exclusive License from Pure Art Licensing you may not:
- Create additional products for resale or distribution other than the agreed product type.
- Sell products outside the agreed territory without negotiating new terms with Pure Art Licensing
- Sell products outside the agreed Term (time frame) without negotiating new license terms with Pure Art Licensing
WITHOUT a License from Pure Art Licensing you may NOT:
- REPRODUCE the image asset on any product, in any publication or digitial platform, or for any other use without the explicit consent of Pure Art Licensing
- Take Screen Shots and edit the image asset in order to remove our watermarks in order to reproduce the image in any way.
- Take Inspiration from, or use as reference material, any part of the image assets on this site to create images that are similar or carry elements of the images on this site.